Larry Eller Contractors can assist you with vinyl siding installation, replacement, or repair. Vinyl siding can dramatically improve the exterior of any home, while protecting the home from severe weather elements. The aesthetic qualities of vinyl siding are limitless, as it is available in a wide array of colors and textures, and can be detailed with customized trim along the roofline.
Vinyl siding is increasingly being used on more and more homes.
In fact, over 32% of the nation invests in vinyl siding exteriors to improve the appearance, security, and value of their home. Key benefits of vinyl siding include durability and low-maintenance. Vinyl siding can withstand extreme weather conditions including severe winds, while protecting your home from moisture. Vinyl siding also contributes to increased overall energy efficiency. Further, vinyl siding maintenance requires no more than an occasional power washing to keep it looking new.
Benefits of Vinyl Siding Include:
- Hassle free maintenance
- Does not require repainting, resurfacing, or resealing like its aluminum and wooden counterparts
- Can be manufactured in a wide variety of colors
- Vinyl siding can be texturized, giving a more natural wood-grain appearance
- Durability, as vinyl siding lasts for decades
- Increased popularity with over 32% of the nation choosing vinyl siding for the exterior of their home.
- Vinyl siding is weather-resistant and will not warp, split, rot, or dent.
- Color retention-vinyl siding color goes completely through each panel so it never needs to be scraped, sanded, or paints.
- Vinyl siding is comprised of PVC resins that resist fading and chalking related to sun exposure.
- Vinyl siding can cost anywhere from 25% to about 50% less than wood and aluminum siding, making it the best overall value.
As licensed contractors, we will solve your siding issues, removing your old siding and installing top-of-the-line products of your choice! Call us at 704-572-0375.