Larry Eller Contractors, Inc. (LEC) has been a successful contractor for over twelve years. We know that as a homeowner facing a major home improvement project, there are three major areas that are of concern to you and your family. Of course your COST is one of these concerns, along with assurance that the materials used are of the highest QUALITY …after all, your home is a major investment! But, even more important than these two major areas is THE CONTRACTOR you select for your project.
What should you expect to receive from every contractor submitting a quote for your project?
- Documented proof that you, your family and your property are fully protected by the contractor’s insurance coverage.
- A written contract covering all aspects of the project, including specified materials, detailed scope of work to be performed and payment options clearly stated.
- Certified copy of the contractor’s state license, proving they are truly a legitimate entity.
- A list of previous customers in your area, complete with name, address and phone number.
- Schedule of their business-related affiliations, such as the local Chamber of Commerce, Better Business Bureau, Angie’s List, etc. We are proud to let you know that we have an A+ rating with the BBB, and we enjoy status as an Angie’s List SUPER SERVICE AWARD recipient.
When you receive your written quote for your project, you will also receive all of the above documents. At LEC, Inc., all of our personnel (installation, sales, and office staff) have gone through an extensive background check. We do not intentionally hire personnel that use drugs, alcohol or tobacco…and we do not allow “boom” boxes and any other items that may distract our workers while on your property.